X Jet Ski
Official Use Only
READ THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS FULLY AND CAREFULLY PRIOR TO SIGNING. THIS IS A LEGALLY VALID AND BINDING OBLIGATION TO RELEASE BOAT OWNER FROM ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN OBLIGATIONS, AND TO INDEMNIFY BOAT OWNER AGAINST CLAIMS BROUGHT AGAINST IT BASED UPON YOUR USE OF THE CRAFT. THIS INSTRUMENT AFFECTS IMPORTANT LEGAL RIGHTS
Release and Waiver if Claims
For valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged. Renter does hereby remise, release, adn forever discharge Boat Owner, Boat Owner’s agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives, of and from all, and all manner of, actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity, which Renter ever had, now has, or which Renter’s heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives hereafter can, shall, or may have for or by reason of any matter, cause, or thing whatsoever arising out of this Agreement; out of the use (misuse, or abuse) of the Craft; or in any way arising out of the rental relationship between Renter and Boat Owner.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are herebyacknowledged, Renter hereby expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Boat Owner, Boat Owner’s agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives against all suits, actions, claims, demands, or damages that arise out of Renter’s use, misuse or abuse of the Craft.
Terms and Conditions
1. Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the Craft is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the Craft
2. Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the Craft, and will use the Craft in a careful, safe and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by Boat Owner, and any applicable laws or regulations.
3. Prohibited Activities. Renter shall not violate any of the following rules and regulations during his/her operation of the Craft:
4. Age. Renter is at least 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to operate the Craft
5. Unsafe Use. If at any time Boat Owner determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the Craft, Boat Owner may immediately terminate the rental. Upon notification of termination, Renter must return the Craft to the designated docking area immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use, Renter will not berefunded his/her security deposit. Boat Owner shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is «unsafe or hazardous».
6. Condition of Craft upon Return. The Renter shall return the Craft to the designated docking area clean, free of garbage and debris, and in the same condition as it was in when given to Renter, excepting ordinary wear and tear. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Craft during the rental period. Boat Owner shall retain any portion (or all) of Renter’s security deposit as necessary to cover repairs for such damages. To the extent that damages to the Craft exceed the amount of the security deposit,Renter shall be billed by Boat Owner for the full amount of damages caused by Renter during the rental period, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
7. Late Return. If Renter returns the Craft to the designated docking area more than 20 minutes after the scheduled «Time in,» Renter shall forfeit his/her security deposit.
Renter has read and understands all of the terms, conditions and rules set forth above, and agrees to all terms without reservation.
Leave this empty:
Signed by JULIO ANDRES CORREA JARAMILLO
Signed On: July 14, 2020
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Jetskies Agreement
Agree & Sign